Monday, June 30, 2008

My Weekend

I had a pretty good weekend. Saturday I had to finish my food shopping for the meals I am now preparing. I went to my local produce stand. This place rocks!! I love the produce they carry and the people remember each person that shops there. They let you know how much they appreciate your business and I just love shopping there. I usually walk away with 5-10 bags of fresh produce for my meals and I do this weekly. Here's a peek:



I love this place!! Have I said that yet?? :-)

Then after that I went to a Woman of the World party and had a lot of fun! Here is the Host, Christal, playing with one of the toys. I cropped out the end of the toy to avoid posting "bad" things! hahaha

And last night Randy and I were playing with the puppies (Jake and one we have left that needs a home) and he decided he wanted to keep both of them!! For those of you who know me, it was RANDY who wanted to keep them both!!!!!! So, we are going to find homes for the two "strays" that are living in our yard and build a fenced in area in our yard for Jake and Jada.
I really have to go now, I have a deadline to meet and meals to prepare! I will be catching up on my posts while on vacation. And if I have time tonight, I will try to post more.
Have a great day!!!!!!

1 comment:

Casie said...

That produce market looks awesome! Wish there was something like that around here!!