Saturday, June 28, 2008

Saturday Morning


I love Saturday morning! Sleeping in, drinking coffee at a casual pace, watching ABC's morning kid shows, ya know. Yes, I still watch all of the kids Saturday morning shows on ABC. Raven, Hannah Montana, etc. :-)


I'm about to head out to the local produce stand to finish my shopping for my personal meal service. I am preparing 2 weeks worth of food for 10 clients and their families for delivery Monday. Since I will be on vacation, I have to do 2 weeks so they don't miss out.


I'll do some cooking today, then head to a Girls Only type party tonight. You know, the kind with the "toys and lotions". So...that will be fun. I'll get some great pics! Don't worry, I'll post with caution! hahaha
(The pic is our new baby, Jake. He is one of the 6 puppies I have been raising for the last 7 weeks.)
Have a good Saturday!!!!


No comments: