Wednesday, June 10, 2009

My Long Lost Blog

It's been close to a year since I posted here. Can't believe it still exists. Found a restaurant. Opened my own and closed it all in 6 months. Living in a tourist town, in the worst economy and in the middle of winter, I guess the restaurant was doomed from the start. But I tried, I took the risk and that is more than I can say for most people. I learned a lot. In fact, I think I could write a book on How NOT to Start a Business. Think it would sell?

Well, I'll come back. I'm back on the search. Looking for more to keep me busy, something to learn and bigger opportunities. I still LOVE food, so no worries there!

2 comments:

Dennis Lynn said...

Hey Shanna...you are more than welcomed to stop by at my blog and post / comment also - http://www.northeastgalinks.com/blog I'd like to see you get this one going again - ditto here - LOVE food! ;)

Ramona said...

oh too funny! but i bet your how to not start a business book would sell...just saying!